This position is located in Ridgefield, WA
Pay is: $18.50/hour
Shift: 9Day shift) 8am-4pm Monday-Friday
Our team of Warehouse Associates assist with stocking inventory and pulling daily orders for shipment in a fast-paced work environment. The Warehouse team is also responsible for maintaining a clean, organized, and safe workspace to ensure efficient distribution of customer’s merchandise.
- Ensure work areas are kept clean, neat, and well-organized.
- Put incoming stock away, take inventory and report shortages.
- Keep records of inbound and outbound shipments.
- Pick orders as requested by management.
- Confirm accuracy of orders and sign pick tickets to confirm.
- Ensure correct shipping information is attached and moving completed orders to shipping area.
- Place picks on pallets, securing with strapping or stretch wrap.
- Load and unloading trucks using pallet jacks and forklift.
- Comply with OSHA and all company safety regulations.
- Assist in maintaining security of warehouse.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work harmoniously with diverse range of people.
- Proficient using tools required for this position.
- Physically agile and dexterous.
- Proficient organizational skills.
- On feet for long periods of time
- Required to lift heavy items up to 50 pounds
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com