This position is located in Portland, Oregon
Pay starts at $19.00/hour
Day Shift: 7:45am-4:15pm
Candidate will be responsible to provide information and support to customers and assist other supply center team members. Candidate must have strong customer service skills. This position is intended to help provide store coverage.
Some, but not all required duties are listed below.
- Front counter experience
- Ability to work 5.5 days including overtime
- Contact LTL carriers or UPS as necessary to insure on-time shipments of products.
- Receive and process incoming shipments. Unload trucks, verify receipt of correct items and quantities, store items in appropriate locations.
- Load and unload equipment items. (Lift up to 301bs and use forklift and dolly.)
- Pull products for outgoing orders, package appropriately for shipment.
- Contact LTL carriers or UPS as necessary to insure on-time shipment of products to customers.
- Support customers by helping with tracking of shipment and returns as necessary.
- Assist Supply Center Supervisor with maintenance of accurate files for orders, quotes, and invoices.
- Work with Supply Center Supervisor to schedule incoming and outgoing shipment as needed.
- Maintain shipping area with supplies in a neat and organized manner.
- Assist with the maintenance of rental equipment and help keep repair records up to date.
- Work with Service Tech, quote customer estimates, and follow up with customers for approval on repair items.
- Must be knowledgeable about rental equipment in order to assist rental customers with startup and provide usage training.
- Must assist customers with equipment-related questions.
Candidate must have good organizational and planning skills. Candidate must enjoy working with people. Must possess good problem-solving skills. Candidate must have a current driver’s license and clear driving record. Will be required to drive a forklift and pick up and deliver trailered equipment to customers.