The Returns Coordinator is responsible for processing all returned products in a timely manner and to ensure all LFI’s finished product being received at LFI’s warehouse is inspected to LFI’s standards.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Process and inspect returned products making independent judgments on whether to allow a warranty claim.
- Facilitate product replacements, credits, and warranty declines.
- Interpret returns for recurring problems and to report these findings through either written or verbal communications with the Quality Team.
Other duties as assigned by Returns Supervisor.
- Previous experience working in a footwear and/or customer service environment preferred.
- Must be dependable and team orientated.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to conduct oneself in accordance with Company’s Core Values.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential Level II job duties satisfactorily. The employee in this position must frequently exercise regular use of good judgment and be able to work with minimal supervision.
Must be able to lift a box weighing 40 pounds on a consistent basis.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential Level II job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent.
Intermediate skills in MS Office, Excel.
Majority of work time is spent in a general warehouse environment. Occasionally work in distribution and factory settings.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com