This position is located in Vancouver, WA
Shift: Part time to start during training, then Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm
Our client, a local Environmental company to Washington, Oregon & Idaho is seeking a Front Desk Receptionist.
As a front desk receptionist, you will be responsible for greeting, assisting, creating a welcoming and professional atmosphere for visitors and employees. Front desk is also responsible for answering phone calls and sending emails of lab reports, additional requirements listed below.
- Must have ability to work in a team environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills verbal and written.
- Must be dependable – this is key.
- Must be able to prioritize job duties.
- No cell phones at desk (can have on breaks, but not while working)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prior office work is a plus, but not required.
- Must have excel and word experience.
- Ability to use a multi-line phone system, transfer calls to the appropriate staff personal and take detailed messages.
- Confident using office machinery (printers, scanners, etc.)
- Fast and proficient typist
- Assist with filing.
- Great and assist customer.
- Keep lobby and restrooms clean and tidy.
- Must be organized.
- Must have flexibility, additional tasks will be added.
Please submit a resume for this position.
Benefits for all Hire Source team members include:
-All employees are eligible to purchase medical, dental, vision
-Refer-A-Friend Bonus Program
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org