This position is located in Vancouver
Pay is $17.00/ hr
Swing Shift-5pm-3:30am Monday-Thursday
Part of a rotating production line assembles parts and subassemblies to form base board heaters using fabricated metal parts, electrical components, hand tools and pneumatic tools.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Small and Medium Parts Assembly with Pneumatic tools, application of rating label, installation of limit and element – Station 1
- Electrical connections with closed end splice, ground screw with pneumatic screw driver Dielectric and Ohms test of final assembly, verifying resistance to confirm proper componentry and electrical integrity – Station 2
- Electrical connections with closed end splice, snap in cover, install end plates and screws with pneumatic screw driver add instruction – Station 3
- Fold box with assistance for station 3, label, and palletize – Station 4
- Ability to meet the daily production targets
- Ability to work in a team environment (assembly line)
- Ability to work in a repetitive nature, with minimal mistakes
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Prior use of small pneumatic or hand tools, use of small fasteners, screws, nuts, electrical QD’s, wire ties.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com